25 sites out of 61
Site ID "TELEDETECTION" is not active. The list below
starts with another, randomly chosen, site.
Annales de la Société géologique de Belgique
- Annales de la Société géologique de Belgique published original papers concerning earth sciences, particularly regional geology of Belgium and central Africa, from 1874 (Vol. 1) to 1997 (Vol. 120). In 1998, the journal merged into Geologica Belgica.
Annalen des Naturhistorischen Museums in Wien
- [ISSN 0255-0091] The "Annalen des Naturhistorischen Museum in Wien, Serie A" is a scientific journal publishing original papers on earth and archaeological sciences. It focuses on contributions about material housed in the NHMW collections.
- [ISSN 1374-8505] Geologica Belgica is a Belgian journal that welcomes papers concerning all aspects of the earth sciences, with particular emphasis on the regional geology of Belgium, Central Africa and adjacent areas
- MAPPING is a techno-scientific journal concerning Earth Sciences, with a history background of 22 years, comprising fields such as Geomatics, Geoinformation Technologies, Geopositioning, Patrimony and Technologies such as UAV and LIDAR.
Solstice: Geography and Mathematics
- [ISSN 1059-5325] Solstice was first published in 1990 using TeX; the TeX files were transmitted via e-mail. Since 1990, it has been published by the Institute of Mathematical Geography in state-of-the-art e-formats and distributed twice annually.
- (ISSN - 1807-1600) Holos is an open access journal of the Federal Institute of Rio Grande do Norte that aims to disseminate scientific research in the areas: multi-disciplinary, geoscience, mineral processing, science, technology and engineering.
Cuaternario y Geomorfología
- [ISSN 0214-1744] Co-edited by the Spanish Quaternary Research Association (AEQUA) and the Spanish Society of Geomorphology (SEG), it publishes innovative papers covering the full range of pure and applied fields on Quaternary and Geomorphology.
Journal of Lithic Studies
- [ISSN 2055-0472] JLS focuses on archaeological research into the manufacture and use of stone tools, as well as the origin and properties of the raw materials used in their production. JLS does not focus on specific regions or time periods.
- [ISSN 1094-8074] The world’s first internationally-sponsored, peer-reviewed paleontological journal.
Acta geographica Slovenica-Geografski zbornik
- [ISSN 1581-8314] First published in 1952, it is available online since 1995 in Slovenian and English.
- [ISSN 1772-094X] BRGM's review for a sustainable Earth takes a fresh scientific look at the impact of geosciences on today's society and economy. It aims to increase overall awareness of sustainable development and addresses a wide audience.
Joannea Geologie und Paläontologie
- [ISSN 1562-9449] Peer-reviewed journal dealing with all aspects of the Earth Sciences in Styria (Austria). Published annually by the Landesmuseum Joanneum in Graz. Contributions in German and English.
- “Nailos. Estudios interdisciplinares de Arqueología” is an academic journal on Archaeology and all its related disciplines. It is published in both electronic format (e-ISSN 2341-1074) and printed version (ISSN 2340-9126)
- [ISSN 0353-4529] The Mining-Geological-Petroleum Engineering Bulletin publishes once a year scientific and professional papers in scientific area: Sciences (geosciences) and Techniques (mining, petroleum and geological engineering).
Journal of Paleontological Techniques
- [ISSN 1646-5806] A peer-reviewed journal focus on the paleontological methods and techniques, including articles and notes on fossil preparation, technology-related techniques applied to paleontology, etc.
- [ISSN 1429-799X] The purpose of the Landform Analysis is to publish papers and monographs of high scientific or practical interest in any aspects of geomorphological studies. It comprises research into landforms and geomorphological processes.
Studia Geologica Polonica
- [ISSN 0081-6426] A series of original scientific monographs covering a wide spectrum of geological sciences, including geological results of the Polish Arctic and Antarctic scientific expeditions, etc.
Annales Societatis Geologorum Poloniae
- [ISSN 0208-9068] Until 1980 Rocznik Polskiego Towarzystwa Geologicznego, this journal is a quarterly scientific journal of the Polish Geological Society.
- [ISSN 1210–9606] GeoLines is a series of papers and monothematic volumes of abstracts (not reviewed) or extended abstracts (reviewed) from workshops and conferences. It is published by the Institute of Geology, Academy of Sciences of the CR, v.v.i.
Trabajos de Geología
- [ISSN 0474-9588] A yearly publication whose objective is publishing those works and research of quality about any Geology topic, to allow the diffusion of local data such as geological maps, geochemical analyses, etc.
Journal of Tethys
- The Journal of Tethys is a peer reviewed open access journal that publishes high-quality innovative articles relevant to its international audience, representing research from all fields of the Earth sciences.
Boletín de la Sociedad Geológica Mexicana
- [ISSN 1405-3322] It publishes scientific and technical papers related with the geology of Mexico and its vicinities on all areas of the Earth Sciences. Novel research is most wanted but critical reviews and technical papers are encouraged.
- [ISSN 0016-7789] Geologija has a 50 year tradition and covers the field of geology and related sciences. Papers are published in Slovenian and/or in English language. It has an international editorial board and publishes only peer-review papers.
Austrian Journal of Earth Sciences
- [ISSN 0251-7493] The Austrian Journal of Earth Sciences is the official peer reviewed journal of the Austrian Geological Society. It publishes original scientific contributions covering a wide spectrum of earth science topics.
- [ISSN 1946-0279] Paleontological Contributions invites submissions that deal with all aspects of paleontology or related biological disciplines.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]