25 sites out of 66
Site ID "TELEDETECTION" is not active. The list below
starts with another, randomly chosen, site.
Joannea Geologie und Paläontologie
- [ISSN 1562-9449] Peer-reviewed journal dealing with all aspects of the Earth Sciences in Styria (Austria). Published annually by the Landesmuseum Joanneum in Graz. Contributions in German and English.
Journal of GEOsciences
- [ISSN 1802-6222] Formerly Journal of the Czech Geological Society, it publishes original scientific papers concerned with all aspects of nature and origin of crystalline complexes.
Journal of Lithic Studies
- [ISSN 2055-0472] JLS focuses on archaeological research into the manufacture and use of stone tools, as well as the origin and properties of the raw materials used in their production. JLS does not focus on specific regions or time periods.
Journal of Paleontological Techniques
- [ISSN 1646-5806] A peer-reviewed journal focus on the paleontological methods and techniques, including articles and notes on fossil preparation, technology-related techniques applied to paleontology, etc.
Journal of Tethys
- The Journal of Tethys is a peer reviewed open access journal that publishes high-quality innovative articles relevant to its international audience, representing research from all fields of the Earth sciences.
- [ISSN 1429-799X] The purpose of the Landform Analysis is to publish papers and monographs of high scientific or practical interest in any aspects of geomorphological studies. It comprises research into landforms and geomorphological processes.
- MAPPING is a techno-scientific journal concerning Earth Sciences, with a history background of 22 years, comprising fields such as Geomatics, Geoinformation Technologies, Geopositioning, Patrimony and Technologies such as UAV and LIDAR.
Museologia Scientifica e Naturalistica
- [ISSN 1824-2707] The journal represents a section of the Annali dell'Università degli Studi di Ferrara. This section publishes contributions about Museum scientific activities including research, education, teaching and expositions.
- “Nailos. Estudios interdisciplinares de Arqueología” is an academic journal on Archaeology and all its related disciplines. It is published in both electronic format (e-ISSN 2341-1074) and printed version (ISSN 2340-9126)
New Mexico Geology
- [ISSN (printed): 0196-948X] Quarterly peer-reviewed journal published by New Mexico Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources covering the geology of New Mexico and surrounding areas.
OCEANOLOGIA quarterly journal
- [ISSN 0078-3234] OCEANOLOGIA is a journal of basic research in marine sciences. It publishes primarily fundamental research results expanding knowledge of the physical, chemical and biological processes in marine environment and their models.
- [ISSN 1867-6294] PALAEODIVERSITY, the succcessor of 'Stuttgarter Beiträge zur Naturkunde Serie B', is a scientific journal published by Staatliches Museum für Naturkunde Stuttgart. It publishes articles on all aspects of Palaeontology.
- [ISSN 1094-8074] The world’s first internationally-sponsored, peer-reviewed paleontological journal.
- [ISSN 1946-0279] Paleontological Contributions invites submissions that deal with all aspects of paleontology or related biological disciplines.
REM - Revista escola de Minas
- [ISSN 0370-4467] Revista Escola de Minas is one of the first technical (mining and metallurgy) magazines in South America. It was founded 1936, specialized in the publication concerning Civil Engineering, Geology, Metallurgy & Materials, Mining.
Revista Mexicana de Ciencias Geologicas
- [ISSN 1026-8774] Every April, August and December, RMCG publishes original research papers about Earth Sciences, with emphasis on works of Iberoamerica. It is indexed in SCI-Expanded and others.
Revue de Paléobiologie (en ligne)
- [ISSN 1661-5468] Published by the Museum of Natural History of the City of Geneva, Revue de Paléobiologie publishes articles on all fields of the palaeontology. Since 2005, it is also available on line (pdf format).
- [ISSN 0353-4529] The Mining-Geological-Petroleum Engineering Bulletin publishes once a year scientific and professional papers in scientific area: Sciences (geosciences) and Techniques (mining, petroleum and geological engineering).
Solstice: Geography and Mathematics
- [ISSN 1059-5325] Solstice was first published in 1990 using TeX; the TeX files were transmitted via e-mail. Since 1990, it has been published by the Institute of Mathematical Geography in state-of-the-art e-formats and distributed twice annually.
Studia Geologica Polonica
- [ISSN 0081-6426] A series of original scientific monographs covering a wide spectrum of geological sciences, including geological results of the Polish Arctic and Antarctic scientific expeditions, etc.
Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Geologia
- [ISSN 1221-0803] The official publication of the "Babes-Bolyai" University publishes research articles in all fields of Earth Sciences.
Trabajos de Geología
- [ISSN 0474-9588] A yearly publication whose objective is publishing those works and research of quality about any Geology topic, to allow the diffusion of local data such as geological maps, geochemical analyses, etc.
- [ISSN 1731-3708] Volumina Jurassica is a geological journal devoted to the publication of original research papers on all aspects of the Jurassic System.
Acta geographica Slovenica-Geografski zbornik
- [ISSN 1581-8314] First published in 1952, it is available online since 1995 in Slovenian and English.
ACTA Geográfica (UFRR)
- ACTA Geográfica [ISSN 2177-4307] é um periódico semestral (nos formatos impresso e online) do curso de Geografia da Universidade Federal de Roraima (UFRR) que visa contribuir na difusão do conhecimento geográfico e áreas afins.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]