25 sites out of 66
Site ID "TELEDETECTION" is not active. The list below
starts with another, randomly chosen, site.
- [ISSN 1897-1695] Geochronometria is aimed at integrating scientists developing different methods of absolute chronology and using them in different fields of earth and other natural sciences and archaeology.
- [ISSN 0072-100X] Electronic version of the peer-reviewed journal published annually by the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Wroclaw University. Papers cover all aspects of geosciences in SW Poland and adjacent regions (Czech Republic and Germany).
- [ISSN 1645-0388] Portuguese peer-reviewed electronic Journal of Earth Sciences.
Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Geologia
- [ISSN 1221-0803] The official publication of the "Babes-Bolyai" University publishes research articles in all fields of Earth Sciences.
Revista da Universidade Vale do Rio Verde
- A Revista da Universidade Vale do Rio Verde é uma publicação interdisciplinar de divulgação científica, vinculada à Universidade Vale do Rio Verde (UninCor).
Annales de la Société géologique de Belgique
- Annales de la Société géologique de Belgique published original papers concerning earth sciences, particularly regional geology of Belgium and central Africa, from 1874 (Vol. 1) to 1997 (Vol. 120). In 1998, the journal merged into Geologica Belgica.
Annalen des Naturhistorischen Museums in Wien
- [ISSN 0255-0091] The "Annalen des Naturhistorischen Museum in Wien, Serie A" is a scientific journal publishing original papers on earth and archaeological sciences. It focuses on contributions about material housed in the NHMW collections.
- [ISSN 1374-8505] Geologica Belgica is a Belgian journal that welcomes papers concerning all aspects of the earth sciences, with particular emphasis on the regional geology of Belgium, Central Africa and adjacent areas
- MAPPING is a techno-scientific journal concerning Earth Sciences, with a history background of 22 years, comprising fields such as Geomatics, Geoinformation Technologies, Geopositioning, Patrimony and Technologies such as UAV and LIDAR.
- Geologica Acta is a non profit OPEN ACCES international journal which has the aim to stimulate rapid diffusion of results and efficient exchange of ideas between the widespread communities of researchers in Earth Science.
Solstice: Geography and Mathematics
- [ISSN 1059-5325] Solstice was first published in 1990 using TeX; the TeX files were transmitted via e-mail. Since 1990, it has been published by the Institute of Mathematical Geography in state-of-the-art e-formats and distributed twice annually.
- (ISSN - 1807-1600) Holos is an open access journal of the Federal Institute of Rio Grande do Norte that aims to disseminate scientific research in the areas: multi-disciplinary, geoscience, mineral processing, science, technology and engineering.
- MorphoMuseuM is a peer reviewed journal that aims at enhancing accessibility to 3D models of extant and extinct vertebrates, including models of type specimens, anatomy atlases, reconstruction of deformed or damaged specimens.
- Palaeovertebrata publishes since 1967 original research on all aspects of vertebrate paleontology, including taxonomy, phylogeny, paleobiogeography, functional anatomy, biostratigraphy, paleoecology, and taphonomy.
Cuaternario y Geomorfología
- [ISSN 0214-1744] Co-edited by the Spanish Quaternary Research Association (AEQUA) and the Spanish Society of Geomorphology (SEG), it publishes innovative papers covering the full range of pure and applied fields on Quaternary and Geomorphology.
Journal of Lithic Studies
- [ISSN 2055-0472] JLS focuses on archaeological research into the manufacture and use of stone tools, as well as the origin and properties of the raw materials used in their production. JLS does not focus on specific regions or time periods.
- [ISSN 1094-8074] The world’s first internationally-sponsored, peer-reviewed paleontological journal.
Acta geographica Slovenica-Geografski zbornik
- [ISSN 1581-8314] First published in 1952, it is available online since 1995 in Slovenian and English.
- [ISSN 1772-094X] BRGM's review for a sustainable Earth takes a fresh scientific look at the impact of geosciences on today's society and economy. It aims to increase overall awareness of sustainable development and addresses a wide audience.
Joannea Geologie und Paläontologie
- [ISSN 1562-9449] Peer-reviewed journal dealing with all aspects of the Earth Sciences in Styria (Austria). Published annually by the Landesmuseum Joanneum in Graz. Contributions in German and English.
- “Nailos. Estudios interdisciplinares de Arqueología” is an academic journal on Archaeology and all its related disciplines. It is published in both electronic format (e-ISSN 2341-1074) and printed version (ISSN 2340-9126)
- [ISSN 0353-4529] The Mining-Geological-Petroleum Engineering Bulletin publishes once a year scientific and professional papers in scientific area: Sciences (geosciences) and Techniques (mining, petroleum and geological engineering).
Journal of Paleontological Techniques
- [ISSN 1646-5806] A peer-reviewed journal focus on the paleontological methods and techniques, including articles and notes on fossil preparation, technology-related techniques applied to paleontology, etc.
- [ISSN 1429-799X] The purpose of the Landform Analysis is to publish papers and monographs of high scientific or practical interest in any aspects of geomorphological studies. It comprises research into landforms and geomorphological processes.
Studia Geologica Polonica
- [ISSN 0081-6426] A series of original scientific monographs covering a wide spectrum of geological sciences, including geological results of the Polish Arctic and Antarctic scientific expeditions, etc.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]