25 sites out of 66
Site ID "TELEDETECTION" is not active. The list below
starts with another, randomly chosen, site.
Earth Science India
- [eISSN 0974-8350] This open access e-journal contain peer-reviewed technical, popular articles, News, GeoLinks, Gallery, etc. It is a publication of The Society of Earth Scientists.
FOG Freiberg Online Geology
- [ISSN 1434-7512] Electronic Journal of the Freiberg Geoscience Departement. Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany.
- [ISSN 1824-7741] Geo.Alp is devoted to all aspects of Alpine geology. Topics include regional geology, structural deformation, stratigraphy, sedimentology, palaeontology-palaeoecology, etc.
- [ISSN 1897-1695] Geochronometria is aimed at integrating scientists developing different methods of absolute chronology and using them in different fields of earth and other natural sciences and archaeology.
- Dear Sirs, We, founders of (GRIB), would like to have our journal indexed by your database. This journal has been indexed in the following databases: GeoRef, ULRICHSWEB, EBSCO RMIT-We are looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards,
- [ISSN 1224-6808] GeoEcoMarina is the only marine geology and geo-ecology scientific journal in Romania. Papers published focus on the Danube- Danube Delta- Black Sea macro-system, which is unique in Europe.
Geographical Bulletin/Geografski vestnik
- Geographical Bulletin/Geografski vestnik is the oldest Slovenian scientific geographical journal (since 1925). It publishes papers from all fields of geography and other sciences related to spatial analysis and environment research.
- [ISSN 1210–9606] GeoLines is a series of papers and monothematic volumes of abstracts (not reviewed) or extended abstracts (reviewed) from workshops and conferences. It is published by the Institute of Geology, Academy of Sciences of the CR, v.v.i.
Geologia Croatica Online
- [ISSN 1443-1017] Scientific journal of the Croatian Geological Survey and the Croatian Geological Society, published semi-annually in English all aspects of the Earth sciences.
- [ISSN 0072-100X] Electronic version of the peer-reviewed journal published annually by the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Wroclaw University. Papers cover all aspects of geosciences in SW Poland and adjacent regions (Czech Republic and Germany).
- Geologica Acta is a non profit OPEN ACCES international journal which has the aim to stimulate rapid diffusion of results and efficient exchange of ideas between the widespread communities of researchers in Earth Science.
- [ISSN 1374-8505] Geologica Belgica is a Belgian journal that welcomes papers concerning all aspects of the earth sciences, with particular emphasis on the regional geology of Belgium, Central Africa and adjacent areas
- [ISSN 0016-7789] Geologija has a 50 year tradition and covers the field of geology and related sciences. Papers are published in Slovenian and/or in English language. It has an international editorial board and publishes only peer-review papers.
- [ISSN 1426-8981] Geologos is an international, peer-reviewed journal publishing research results and review articles covering all earth-science disciplines, with a focus on the geology of central and eastern Europe.
Geoloski anali Balkanskoga poluostrva
- Geološki anali Balkanskoga poluostrva publishes original scientific contributions over a wide range of topics in any field of the geological sciences.
- GeoReview is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal that encompasses the full spectrum of physical and natural sciences integral to the Carpathian-Balkan region (e.g. Geography, Geology), as well as human-environment interactions.
Geoscience e-Journals (NEW PORTAL 2007)
- Portal of Geoscience e-Journals
- [ISSN 1692-0791] Electronic peer-reviewed geographical journal, published semi-annually by the GeoLat Group in Bogota, Colombia. Papers in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
Gota a Gota
- Revista digital de espeleología de carácter internacional, con trabajos exclusivamente en castellano, con secciones como exploraciones, bioespeleología, geoespeleología, espeleominería, historia, etc.
Géologie de la France
- [ISSN 1638-5977] Geology of France and surrounding areas.
- [ISSN 1772-094X] BRGM's review for a sustainable Earth takes a fresh scientific look at the impact of geosciences on today's society and economy. It aims to increase overall awareness of sustainable development and addresses a wide audience.
- (ISSN - 1807-1600) Holos is an open access journal of the Federal Institute of Rio Grande do Norte that aims to disseminate scientific research in the areas: multi-disciplinary, geoscience, mineral processing, science, technology and engineering.
International Journal Geomatics Geosciences
- [ISSN 0976-4380] A quarterly peer reviewed journal published by Integrated Publishing Association which covers all aspects and information on scientific and technical advances in the geomatic sciences.
International Journal of Speleology
- [ISSN 0392 6672] Peer reviewed international scientific review publishing in the field of cave and karst science. http://scholarcommons.usf.edu/ijs/
Joannea Geologie und Paläontologie
- [ISSN 1562-9449] Peer-reviewed journal dealing with all aspects of the Earth Sciences in Styria (Austria). Published annually by the Landesmuseum Joanneum in Graz. Contributions in German and English.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]