25 sites out of 66
Site ID "TELEDETECTION" is not active. The list below
starts with another, randomly chosen, site.
- Carnets de Géologie - Notebooks on Geology [ISSN 1634-0744] Independent, peer-reviewed, bi-lingual geoscience e-magazine with emphasis on stratigraphy, sedimentology, and paleontology.
FOG Freiberg Online Geology
- [ISSN 1434-7512] Electronic Journal of the Freiberg Geoscience Departement. Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany.
International Journal of Speleology
- [ISSN 0392 6672] Peer reviewed international scientific review publishing in the field of cave and karst science. http://scholarcommons.usf.edu/ijs/
REM - Revista escola de Minas
- [ISSN 0370-4467] Revista Escola de Minas is one of the first technical (mining and metallurgy) magazines in South America. It was founded 1936, specialized in the publication concerning Civil Engineering, Geology, Metallurgy & Materials, Mining.
Geoloski anali Balkanskoga poluostrva
- Geoloki anali Balkanskoga poluostrva publishes original scientific contributions over a wide range of topics in any field of the geological sciences.
- GeoReview is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal that encompasses the full spectrum of physical and natural sciences integral to the Carpathian-Balkan region (e.g. Geography, Geology), as well as human-environment interactions.
Acta Palaeontologica Romaniae
- Acta Palaeontologica Romaniae is poised to publish papers in the wider areas of Paleontology and Paleoecology, as well as in such related topics as Stratigraphy, Sedimentology, or Geological Heritage Concervation.
- [ISSN 1666-115X] A web page devoted to provide full information about the Boletín del Insitituto de Fisiografía y Geología and with free access to all its contents.
Anuário do Instituto de Geociências
- [ISSN 0101-9759] Electronic version of the paper-printed peer-reviewed journal of Geology, Geography and Meteorology published since 1977 by the Instituto de Geociências/CCMN, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro.
- [ISSN 1426-8981] Geologos is an international, peer-reviewed journal publishing research results and review articles covering all earth-science disciplines, with a focus on the geology of central and eastern Europe.
- Acta Geoturistica is open-access international research journal devoted to geotourism and mining heritage, as well as tourism, natural heritage protection and preservation.
Museologia Scientifica e Naturalistica
- [ISSN 1824-2707] The journal represents a section of the Annali dell'Università degli Studi di Ferrara. This section publishes contributions about Museum scientific activities including research, education, teaching and expositions.
OCEANOLOGIA quarterly journal
- [ISSN 0078-3234] OCEANOLOGIA is a journal of basic research in marine sciences. It publishes primarily fundamental research results expanding knowledge of the physical, chemical and biological processes in marine environment and their models.
Gota a Gota
- Revista digital de espeleología de carácter internacional, con trabajos exclusivamente en castellano, con secciones como exploraciones, bioespeleología, geoespeleología, espeleominería, historia, etc.
Bulletin of Geosciences
- [ISSN 1214-1119] Bulletin of Geosciences is an international journal publishing original research papers concerning palaeontology, stratigraphy, sedimentology, palaeogeography, palaeoecology, palaeoclimatology, and related fields.
Earth Science India
- [eISSN 0974-8350] This open access e-journal contain peer-reviewed technical, popular articles, News, GeoLinks, Gallery, etc. It is a publication of The Society of Earth Scientists.
Geoscience e-Journals (NEW PORTAL 2007)
- Portal of Geoscience e-Journals
New Mexico Geology
- [ISSN (printed): 0196-948X] Quarterly peer-reviewed journal published by New Mexico Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources covering the geology of New Mexico and surrounding areas.
Bulletin of the Geological Society of Finland
- [ISSN ISSN 0367-5211] Bulletin of the Geological Society of Finland has been published since 1929. Bulletin offers space for presenting detailed studies from all fields of geology carried out in Finland and related areas.
- [ISSN 1692-0791] Electronic peer-reviewed geographical journal, published semi-annually by the GeoLat Group in Bogota, Colombia. Papers in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
Acta Geologica Slovaca
- [ISSN 1338-0044] Acta Geologica Slovaca is an international peer-reviewed journal published by the Comenius University. It accepts original research papers, review articles, and short contributions. The journal appears 2 times a year.
Journal of GEOsciences
- [ISSN 1802-6222] Formerly Journal of the Czech Geological Society, it publishes original scientific papers concerned with all aspects of nature and origin of crystalline complexes.
- [ISSN 1731-3708] Volumina Jurassica is a geological journal devoted to the publication of original research papers on all aspects of the Jurassic System.
Géologie de la France
- [ISSN 1638-5977] Geology of France and surrounding areas.
- [ISSN 1824-7741] Geo.Alp is devoted to all aspects of Alpine geology. Topics include regional geology, structural deformation, stratigraphy, sedimentology, palaeontology-palaeoecology, etc.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]