25 sites out of 66
Site ID "RGAbr" is not active. The list below
starts with another, randomly chosen, site.
- [ISSN 1426-8981] Geologos is an international, peer-reviewed journal publishing research results and review articles covering all earth-science disciplines, with a focus on the geology of central and eastern Europe.
- Acta Geoturistica is open-access international research journal devoted to geotourism and mining heritage, as well as tourism, natural heritage protection and preservation.
Museologia Scientifica e Naturalistica
- [ISSN 1824-2707] The journal represents a section of the Annali dell'Università degli Studi di Ferrara. This section publishes contributions about Museum scientific activities including research, education, teaching and expositions.
OCEANOLOGIA quarterly journal
- [ISSN 0078-3234] OCEANOLOGIA is a journal of basic research in marine sciences. It publishes primarily fundamental research results expanding knowledge of the physical, chemical and biological processes in marine environment and their models.
Gota a Gota
- Revista digital de espeleología de carácter internacional, con trabajos exclusivamente en castellano, con secciones como exploraciones, bioespeleología, geoespeleología, espeleominería, historia, etc.
Bulletin of Geosciences
- [ISSN 1214-1119] Bulletin of Geosciences is an international journal publishing original research papers concerning palaeontology, stratigraphy, sedimentology, palaeogeography, palaeoecology, palaeoclimatology, and related fields.
Earth Science India
- [eISSN 0974-8350] This open access e-journal contain peer-reviewed technical, popular articles, News, GeoLinks, Gallery, etc. It is a publication of The Society of Earth Scientists.
Geoscience e-Journals (NEW PORTAL 2007)
- Portal of Geoscience e-Journals
New Mexico Geology
- [ISSN (printed): 0196-948X] Quarterly peer-reviewed journal published by New Mexico Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources covering the geology of New Mexico and surrounding areas.
Bulletin of the Geological Society of Finland
- [ISSN ISSN 0367-5211] Bulletin of the Geological Society of Finland has been published since 1929. Bulletin offers space for presenting detailed studies from all fields of geology carried out in Finland and related areas.
- [ISSN 1692-0791] Electronic peer-reviewed geographical journal, published semi-annually by the GeoLat Group in Bogota, Colombia. Papers in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
Acta Geologica Slovaca
- [ISSN 1338-0044] Acta Geologica Slovaca is an international peer-reviewed journal published by the Comenius University. It accepts original research papers, review articles, and short contributions. The journal appears 2 times a year.
Journal of GEOsciences
- [ISSN 1802-6222] Formerly Journal of the Czech Geological Society, it publishes original scientific papers concerned with all aspects of nature and origin of crystalline complexes.
- [ISSN 1731-3708] Volumina Jurassica is a geological journal devoted to the publication of original research papers on all aspects of the Jurassic System.
Géologie de la France
- [ISSN 1638-5977] Geology of France and surrounding areas.
- [ISSN 1824-7741] Geo.Alp is devoted to all aspects of Alpine geology. Topics include regional geology, structural deformation, stratigraphy, sedimentology, palaeontology-palaeoecology, etc.
International Journal Geomatics Geosciences
- [ISSN 0976-4380] A quarterly peer reviewed journal published by Integrated Publishing Association which covers all aspects and information on scientific and technical advances in the geomatic sciences.
- [ISSN 1897-1695] Geochronometria is aimed at integrating scientists developing different methods of absolute chronology and using them in different fields of earth and other natural sciences and archaeology.
- [ISSN 0072-100X] Electronic version of the peer-reviewed journal published annually by the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Wroclaw University. Papers cover all aspects of geosciences in SW Poland and adjacent regions (Czech Republic and Germany).
- [ISSN 1645-0388] Portuguese peer-reviewed electronic Journal of Earth Sciences.
Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Geologia
- [ISSN 1221-0803] The official publication of the "Babes-Bolyai" University publishes research articles in all fields of Earth Sciences.
Revista da Universidade Vale do Rio Verde
- A Revista da Universidade Vale do Rio Verde é uma publicação interdisciplinar de divulgação científica, vinculada à Universidade Vale do Rio Verde (UninCor).
Annales de la Société géologique de Belgique
- Annales de la Société géologique de Belgique published original papers concerning earth sciences, particularly regional geology of Belgium and central Africa, from 1874 (Vol. 1) to 1997 (Vol. 120). In 1998, the journal merged into Geologica Belgica.
Annalen des Naturhistorischen Museums in Wien
- [ISSN 0255-0091] The "Annalen des Naturhistorischen Museum in Wien, Serie A" is a scientific journal publishing original papers on earth and archaeological sciences. It focuses on contributions about material housed in the NHMW collections.
- [ISSN 1374-8505] Geologica Belgica is a Belgian journal that welcomes papers concerning all aspects of the earth sciences, with particular emphasis on the regional geology of Belgium, Central Africa and adjacent areas
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]