25 sites out of 66
Site ID "CARSOLOGICA" is not active. The list below
starts with another, randomly chosen, site.
Trabajos de Geología
- [ISSN 0474-9588] A yearly publication whose objective is publishing those works and research of quality about any Geology topic, to allow the diffusion of local data such as geological maps, geochemical analyses, etc.
Journal of Tethys
- The Journal of Tethys is a peer reviewed open access journal that publishes high-quality innovative articles relevant to its international audience, representing research from all fields of the Earth sciences.
Boletín de la Sociedad Geológica Mexicana
- [ISSN 1405-3322] It publishes scientific and technical papers related with the geology of Mexico and its vicinities on all areas of the Earth Sciences. Novel research is most wanted but critical reviews and technical papers are encouraged.
- [ISSN 0016-7789] Geologija has a 50 year tradition and covers the field of geology and related sciences. Papers are published in Slovenian and/or in English language. It has an international editorial board and publishes only peer-review papers.
Austrian Journal of Earth Sciences
- [ISSN 0251-7493] The Austrian Journal of Earth Sciences is the official peer reviewed journal of the Austrian Geological Society. It publishes original scientific contributions covering a wide spectrum of earth science topics.
- [ISSN 1946-0279] Paleontological Contributions invites submissions that deal with all aspects of paleontology or related biological disciplines.
Revista Mexicana de Ciencias Geologicas
- [ISSN 1026-8774] Every April, August and December, RMCG publishes original research papers about Earth Sciences, with emphasis on works of Iberoamerica. It is indexed in SCI-Expanded and others.
- [ISSN 1224-6808] GeoEcoMarina is the only marine geology and geo-ecology scientific journal in Romania. Papers published focus on the Danube- Danube Delta- Black Sea macro-system, which is unique in Europe.
ACTA Geográfica (UFRR)
- ACTA Geográfica [ISSN 2177-4307] é um periódico semestral (nos formatos impresso e online) do curso de Geografia da Universidade Federal de Roraima (UFRR) que visa contribuir na difusão do conhecimento geográfico e áreas afins.
Geologia Croatica Online
- [ISSN 1443-1017] Scientific journal of the Croatian Geological Survey and the Croatian Geological Society, published semi-annually in English all aspects of the Earth sciences.
- [ISSN 1867-6294] PALAEODIVERSITY, the succcessor of 'Stuttgarter Beiträge zur Naturkunde Serie B', is a scientific journal published by Staatliches Museum für Naturkunde Stuttgart. It publishes articles on all aspects of Palaeontology.
- Dear Sirs, We, founders of (GRIB), would like to have our journal indexed by your database. This journal has been indexed in the following databases: GeoRef, ULRICHSWEB, EBSCO RMIT-We are looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards,
Geographical Bulletin/Geografski vestnik
- Geographical Bulletin/Geografski vestnik is the oldest Slovenian scientific geographical journal (since 1925). It publishes papers from all fields of geography and other sciences related to spatial analysis and environment research.
- Carnets de Géologie - Notebooks on Geology [ISSN 1634-0744] Independent, peer-reviewed, bi-lingual geoscience e-magazine with emphasis on stratigraphy, sedimentology, and paleontology.
FOG Freiberg Online Geology
- [ISSN 1434-7512] Electronic Journal of the Freiberg Geoscience Departement. Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany.
International Journal of Speleology
- [ISSN 0392 6672] Peer reviewed international scientific review publishing in the field of cave and karst science. http://scholarcommons.usf.edu/ijs/
REM - Revista escola de Minas
- [ISSN 0370-4467] Revista Escola de Minas is one of the first technical (mining and metallurgy) magazines in South America. It was founded 1936, specialized in the publication concerning Civil Engineering, Geology, Metallurgy & Materials, Mining.
Geoloski anali Balkanskoga poluostrva
- Geoloki anali Balkanskoga poluostrva publishes original scientific contributions over a wide range of topics in any field of the geological sciences.
- GeoReview is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal that encompasses the full spectrum of physical and natural sciences integral to the Carpathian-Balkan region (e.g. Geography, Geology), as well as human-environment interactions.
Acta Palaeontologica Romaniae
- Acta Palaeontologica Romaniae is poised to publish papers in the wider areas of Paleontology and Paleoecology, as well as in such related topics as Stratigraphy, Sedimentology, or Geological Heritage Concervation.
- [ISSN 1666-115X] A web page devoted to provide full information about the Boletín del Insitituto de Fisiografía y Geología and with free access to all its contents.
Anuário do Instituto de Geociências
- [ISSN 0101-9759] Electronic version of the paper-printed peer-reviewed journal of Geology, Geography and Meteorology published since 1977 by the Instituto de Geociências/CCMN, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro.
- [ISSN 1426-8981] Geologos is an international, peer-reviewed journal publishing research results and review articles covering all earth-science disciplines, with a focus on the geology of central and eastern Europe.
- Acta Geoturistica is open-access international research journal devoted to geotourism and mining heritage, as well as tourism, natural heritage protection and preservation.
Museologia Scientifica e Naturalistica
- [ISSN 1824-2707] The journal represents a section of the Annali dell'Università degli Studi di Ferrara. This section publishes contributions about Museum scientific activities including research, education, teaching and expositions.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]